My School Website Information
About My School
The My School website provides profiles of almost 10,000 Australian schools that can be searched by the school's location, sector or name. The website provides statistical and contextual information, as well as NAPLAN results that can be compared with results from statistically similar schools across Australia.
My School will enable you to:
- Search for schools all over the country
- Find local schools in your area
- Compare statistically similar schools
- View school-level NAPLAN results
- Identify schools that are doing well and share successful strategies
This service is designed to support accessing and sharing of information about schools across the Australian community.
- My School Fact Sheet about ICSEA (95kb)
- My School Fact Sheet about NAPLAN (202kb)
- My School Fact Sheet Data Interpretation Guide (105kb)
- My School Fact Sheet Interpreting NAPLAN Results (86kb)
- My School Fact Sheet Reliability and Validity of NAPLAN (94kb)
- My School Fact Sheet using My School to Support School and Students (91kb)
- My School FAQ's (531kb)
For more information please contact the ACT Education and Training Directorate ACT Public Schools My School Assistance Line on (02) 6207 7922 or the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) helpline on 1300 895 563.
All enquires will be resolved as soon as possible.